EcoPlum Business Gifts offers sustainable promotional products that are high-quality, unique, innovative, and ready to brand with a logo or message.
Our mission is to help buyers make responsible choices for their branded gifts, to reduce plastic and other harmful waste filling up our landfills and oceans.
“What Will You Leave Behind?”
Your brand reflects your values. It is the embodiment of your image.
- Collaborative consulting on marketing objectives and solutions
- Find best-in-class Sustainable Swag® products to enhance brand image
- Source a large variety of ethical and sustainable promotional products
- Identify the right promotional products for any audience
- Brand selected products with a logo or company message
- Provide customer service “above and beyond”
- Convert artwork to print-ready format
- Bundle products for unique brand messaging
- Sustainable packaging and presentation of branded products
EcoPlum has been featured on ForbesBooks Radio and in Crain’s New York,
Inc. Magazine, StartUp Savant, and RecycleNation.
Certifications and Memberships
Let us help give your brand a sustainable boost!
EcoPlum Sustainable Edge
- High quality, best-in-class, unique, and innovative merchandise
- EcoPlum® is a social enterprise with a triple-bottom-line strategy--people, planet, profit.
- 10 years’ expertise in sustainability and environmental issues
- Established eco-friendly supplier relationships, including non-conventional
- Personalized relationship management end-to-end
- WBENC--Women’s Business Enterprise National Council--certified, owned and operated
- Rigorous and transparent standards for environmental and social sustainability
Our eco-friendly products are organic, recycled, reclaimed, fair trade, fair labor, artisan-made, Made-in-the-USA, reusable, vegan, low toxicity, or carry third-party ecolabels. We also support women-owned businesses like EcoPlum!
Key Allies and EcoPlum
- Columbia University, 1st client as approved licensee in select higher education network
- TerraCycle ZeroWaste box, recycling distribution partner
- Broadway Green Alliance, 10-year business partnership
- New York City Public Schools, in-house experienced specialist
Industries and Clients
Entertainment, Financial Services, Law, Real Estate, Biotech, Non-profit, Education, Energy